Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mama Mia!!! They should have blown up the pizza joint instead.





Mathias: Yeah, the title's a tad bit insensitive but I couldn't come up with something else while my popcorn is in the microwave. See ya in about two hours, after the movie.

CONSTANCE: Funny thing is that I thought the RedBox movie, "Run Fat Boy Run", would be a "B" movie and the pizza and wings would be 5 Star ... but instead, the movie was really good, albeit predictable. The pizza and wings had no flavor and were very greasy. Not spending much time with this review; clearly my least favorite ... 1 outta 8 slice review only because the people there were nice.

Mathias: Constance is right about the wings; they reminded me of tiny wet hand towels that you wring out; except they were soaked with oil. Not a pleasant sight or taste. It's as if they simply deep fried the wings and tossed them in the container-there was no ranch taste at all. However, I didn't think the pizza was that bad. The pizza was light and had good texture; it wasn't like chewing leather or raw dough. I'd give the wings a 1 out of 8 but the pizza 6 out of 8. This was the only time so far that we threw out the leftovers (just the wings, not the pizza-I ate that in the middle of the night).

No comments:

Post a Comment