Saturday, May 23, 2009

A+++++++++++








CONSTANCE: It's been a long week for us Amish with raising a new roof for the neighbors and all, that we were excited that Friday brings pizza and wing night. Since we had recently visited my hometown favorite, Mathias wanted to share his howetown favorite with me ... Pizza Plus. I thought the title for this week's blog would grab the essence of how I felt about it too ... an A+++++++ just like Ralphie got in "A Christmas Story" for his essay.

It was delicious! The pepperoni was all curled up like little saucers and reminded me of Luchetti's pepperoni. And had me at "hello!!" (Name that movie!!) Oink! Oink! I had four slices. It was tasty. The wings were honey mustard, which Mathias picked. I finally had to confess that I don't really like honey mustard wings. The color was creepy and I was suspicious, but I tried two little drummies like a trooper. They were very meaty and all, but I just am not a big mustard fan. But don't let my less than enthusiast review taint you here.

I'm sure Mathias will tell you more when he comes in from roof raising ... but I'd give a 6 out of 8 slice review. And it's not an 8 cause I don't like mustard. But the pizza rocked!

The 411:
Pizza Plus
2230 Broad Street
456.7350

No comments:

Post a Comment