Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One Way Inn ... Intermisison to A Bridezilla Marathon.





CONSTANCE: Our Erie Pizza and Wing blogging has had an erratic couple-few weeks. This Friday was spoken for as I had a bachelorette party at 1201 Kitchen. So I happily traded in pizza and wings for grilled romaine salad and rice bowl. Delicious. And so much fun complete with plastic male body part straws - who knew they made them?! So blogging got moved to Sunday night.

It was a rainy Sunday, and we went to see the movie District 9. It wasn't what I expected but very enjoyable. My review would be to wait till it comes to a Red Box near you.

So, to continue on with our lazy theme of the day, and I can't believe I'm sharing this with you readers, we started watching "Bridezillas". Trust me, there was nothing else to watch on 600 channels, and all the DVRed shows were caught up too. It was really something. And it was a marathon. They hooked you in the current episode with teases about the next episode, so you were compelled to see how everything worked out.

We needed a break, and that's where One Way Inn came into our lazy Sunday. We ordered Cajun wings and sausage pizza. And were pleasantly surprised. Mathias picked up our order and said the place was pretty trendy. Nice hardwood floors, wi-fi and a group of guys surrounding a laptop working on their fantasy football teams. I've driven past so many times and never realized how delicious the food would be.

The sausage pizza reminded me of Luchetti's (see the photo!!) and the wings were very meaty and flavorful. Pricing was about $20 - typical. And the order wait time took about 1/2-hour.

I'd easily give One Way Inn a 6 outta 8 slice review. Can any readers help me with this? Was One Way Inn once located north of the Glenwood YMCA?

Try them ... you'll like them!!

The 411:
One Way Inn
4344 Peach St
Erie, PA 16509-1443
(814) 864-5212

No comments:

Post a Comment