Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We Parked It @ and Played Pool and the Reverend Joined Us Too!





CONSTANCE: We parked it @! And it was fun ... and delicious!

We had a rehearsal dinner Friday night, so pizza and wing night got moved again. We'll get back on schedule soon though, promise!

Like Eli's, so many friends have suggested the Part Tavern for pizza and wings. Being in Lawrence Park, we decided to order and eat right there. A twist to our adventures.

We ordered a large pizza - split toppings - half with hot peppers for me and tomatoes for Mathias. And the wings recommended were the Herbie flavor. Yum! We got to play two games of pool while waiting, and Mathias even got to play Reverend Horton Heat on the "juke box" while we waited. "Big Red Rocket of Love" filled the tavern, and some of the bar patrons knew it too and were jamming with us!

The wing photo is a bit misleading. The wings looked burnt and I was ready to turn my nose up at them, but then I just tried one. And I was hooked! Crispy, flavorful ... and to remember the name, I'll just remember "Herbie the Love Bug!"

This was def one of my favorite blog weeks. Even though Mathias beat me at pool and won both games (but I had only one ball left each time). $20 including tip and an 8 outta 8 slice review from me!

The 411:
Park Tavern The
4205 E Lake Rd
Erie, PA 16511-1356
(814) 899-8661
www.theparktavernpa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment